Monday, September 24

ordinary days

I notice a pattern emerging here... I've resurrected the blog but I'm only managing to post on Mondays!

Sorry to anyone hoping for more than that, but I think it's where I'm at right now.

So for a little while I'll stick to Mondays and I'll try to make them a bit more interesting than this post!

It's been an ordinary week this week. Which is good, right?!



The kids have been playing Harry Potter after school.
Abi loves a good Hagrid getup.


Abel made this at school. I think it's beautiful.
I have a soft spot for red back spiders. Odd, I know.


Abi had a Careers Expo at school and (with the help of her clever uncle) she created a stall all about Security Advising.
These are her business cards. Yep.
Awesome, Terrific, Epic Street.
Kind of like Alphabet Street except slightly less hip.


I bought Sol a packet of socks a while ago.
He's managed to lose exactly half of them!


Our old lady is getting some treatment for her arthritis.
I don't know if it's a coincidence, but she joined me for a stretch this week.
Cat hair on sweaty skin? Ewwww!
Glad she's up and around though.


We're leaving Canberra in a few months so I'm trying to appreciate the surrounds while we're still here!  This is a hill near our house. Looking to the west you can see the mountains...


And if you turn around and look east it's just paddocks.


This child scored big time on Saturday.  We took the kids to Maccas (a rarity) and told Abi & Sol they could use their pocket money to buy whatever they liked (how generous!). I told Abel he could have whatever he liked too... so he asked for TWO ice cream cones. And so for 30cents a pop I said Yes.  He thought it was Christmas.

So what's on this week?  Abi's singing at Floriade, there's a school disco, and then on Friday we break up for holidays. Bring it on!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Gosh I love your little family :) So precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Kelly! Hope your little family is reunited safe & sound soon xx

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10:32 PM

    Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off
    topic but I had to tell someone!
    Also visit my weblog :: free weight loss programs

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.